By Gregory Georges, Larry Berman, Chris Maher
* within the excellent significant other to the bestselling 50 quick electronic picture thoughts (0-7645-3578-1), 3 hugely acclaimed expert photographers proportion 50 all-new speedy, effortless, and robust digicam methods either execs and inventive amateurs can learn how to use nearly instantly
* the place the 1st ebook enthusiastic about electronic enhancing options, this one explores utilizing electronic cameras, lights, filters, and ideas to supply expert effects with "wow!"
* Lavishly illustrated with gorgeous specialist photos
* Cross-platform for home windows and Mac, and tailored for the exploding electronic images market
* better half site and CD-ROM are either filled with all photos from the publication in addition to priceless utilities
Read or Download 50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques (50 Fast Techniques Series) PDF
Similar photography books
Medium and Large Format Photography: Moving Beyond 35mm for Better Pictures
So much skilled photographers who paintings with 35mm ask a similar nagging query: in the event that they replaced to a bigger structure, could they get well photographs?
In Medium and massive structure images, well known expert photographers Roger Hicks and Frances Schultz supply all of the functional and inventive tips each aspiring photographer must grasp the realm past 35mm.
In transparent, no-nonsense language, this necessary advisor info the entire probabilities and barriers of varied movie codecs, in addition to the easiest cameras and kit to exploit with each one. imperative, easy-to-read tables make it basic to match movie sizes, lens lengths, and different info at a look. Plus, the advisor is jam-packed with over 2 hundred wonderful photographs exhibiting the benefits of medium and massive structure images in motion.
• A finished advent to the numerous cameras and picture codecs to be had past 35mm
• comprises specialist tips about deciding to buy gear, darkroom provides, and processing movie
Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography
Photographing birds on your yard is a handy, profitable, and addictive event. secrets and techniques of yard chook images is a consultant to that pursuit. during this publication, writer and natural world photographer J. Chris Hansen teaches options for growing professional-quality pictures of the topics correct on your backyard.
- Focus On Lighting Photos: Focus on the Fundamentals (Focus On Series) (The Focus on)
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Boudoir Photography Now
- Photographing the 4th Dimension: Time
Additional resources for 50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques (50 Fast Techniques Series)
Imagequality can be better but not necessarily significantly better. 6MBs. 2MBs! tif. 8. crw file. jpg format in Step 3, you may want to check to see whether your camera allows you to choose different compression levels. tif “raw” format. As compression level increases, file size decreases, as does image-quality to some extent. Once again, you are faced with the trade-off between file size and image-quality. On those occasions where you have limited photo storage capacity, you may want to increase the compression level so that you Chapter 1 Getting Familiar with Your Camera have room to take more photos.
Another was pleased to have chosen the shutter speed exposure mode as he knew it was important to have a fast shutter speed, but he did not set it — he just shot using the last setting — 1/30th of a second, ensuring all his photos would be blurred.
When you set the white balance setting to match the light source, white will be white and all other colors will be as they should be. When the white balance setting is not correct, the photos will have an unwanted color cast, as was the case with the wedding photos shown earlier. Most digital cameras offer an “auto white balance” setting that generally is quite good at minimizing color casts. However, you may find that you get better pictures when you use a specific setting to match the light source in the scene you are shooting.