By Marius S. Vassiliou, Visit Amazon's David S. Alberts Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, David S. Alberts, , Jonathan Russell Agre
Command and regulate (C2) is the set of organizational and technical attributes and strategies during which an firm marshals and employs human, actual, and data assets to resolve difficulties and achieve missions.C2 Re-envisioned: the way forward for the firm identifies 4 interrelated megatrends which are separately and jointly shaping the cutting-edge and perform of C2 in addition to the undertaking demanding situations we are facing.
These megatrends the publication examines are:
- Big Problems ―manifested partly as expanding complexity of either endeavors and corporations, as army institutions shape coalitions with one another, and partnerships with quite a few civilian corporations and non-governmental agencies
- Robustly Networked Environments―enabled by means of the tremendous huge availability of complex details and communications applied sciences (ICT) that position exceptional powers of data production, processing, and distribution within the palms of virtually a person who wishes them―friend and foe alike
- Ubiquitous Data―the extraordinary volumes of uncooked and processed details with which human actors and C2 structures needs to contend
- Organizational alternatives―as decentralized, net-enabled techniques to C2 were made extra possible by means of know-how.
The publication analyzes historic examples and experimental facts to figure out the severe elements that make C2 get it wrong and the way to get it correct. profitable agencies sooner or later might be those who can reconfigure their ways in an agile demeanour. providing clean views in this topic of severe significance, this ebook presents the knowledge it is important to decide upon your organizational techniques to fit the venture and the stipulations at hand.
Read Online or Download C2 Re-envisioned : The Future of the Enterprise PDF
Best military technology books
The pocket encyclopedia of worldwide airplane in colour, patrol and reconnaisance airplane with very good illustrations
;Landing autos Tracked [AFV guns Profile sixteen] КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Автор: Robert J. Icks Название: touchdown cars Tracked [AFV guns Profile sixteen] Издательство:Profile guides Ltd Год: 1972 Формат: pdf,rar+3% Размер: four. 0MB Язык: английскийСтраниц: 22*2. com zero
Classic Vietnam e-book
Самолет Me-262 A -1. Справочник пилота.
- P-47 Thunderbolt in action - Aircraft No. 208
- US Marine Corps
- Essex Class Carriers in Action - Warships No. 10
- Czechoslovakian Air Force 1918-70
- Ethnic Subnationalist Insurgencies in South Asia: Identities, Interests and Challenges to State Authority
Additional resources for C2 Re-envisioned : The Future of the Enterprise
While LINPACK results are by no means a measure of total system performance, they are a useful indicator of one important dimension of computing power, and they also have the advantage that they have been recorded for decades. A Cray 1 supercomputer—the Cisco (2014). ) An exabyte is 1018 bytes, or a billion gigabytes, if using the decimal scale. 153 × 1018 bytes. Unfortunately, most sources do not specify which definition they are following. General-interest literature usually uses the decimal scale.
Military establishments are continually fielding enhanced communications and computing infrastructure to obtain information from distributed C2 centers, as well as to supply and process the data from ever more sensor sources in real time. * Net-centric concepts of operation require data at levels far exceeding anything imaginable in previous generations. The data demands of net-centricity influence, and are influenced by, the major megatrends identified in the other chapters in this book. “Ubiquitous Data” refers to the various aspects of this demand including collection, processing, storage, and distribution.
The first step will be to employ known techniques to make sure every transmission efficiently uses the available spectrum. This will result in the evolution or retiring of some more dated systems. New dynamic spectrum access technologies will Nokia Siemens (2011). Vassiliou et al. (2013). ‡ Nachira and Mazzini (2011). * † M eg at ren d 2 43 need to be further matured so that frequency-agile systems fill the gaps around existing systems. Significant research is ongoing in this area, but more is needed to fully develop broadband analog components and to develop frequency-band switching algorithms that are not susceptible to unsophisticated adversary attacks.