By Energy Efficiency Victoria
Read Online or Download Choosing a cooling system PDF
Best ventilation & air conditioning books
Laboratory layout consultant third variation is a whole consultant to the advanced strategy of laboratory layout and building. With useful suggestion and detailedexamples, it truly is an integral reference for a person fascinated about construction or renovating laboratories. during this operating handbook Brian Griffin explains how you can meet the original blend of necessities that laboratory layout includes.
Residential Energy Auditing and Improvement
This publication is for power auditors or retrofitters, whether or not they paintings within the weatherization software or within the deepest enviornment, and is meant to aid them arrange for numerous certifications. those comprise courses with BPI, RESNET-HERS, DOE/NREL, and AEE (Association of strength Engineers). the fabric during this ebook includes techniques and strategies and is meant to be a tutorial source.
Construction 2: Environment Science Materials Technology
This e-book reviews the options of building know-how and prone, and the foundations of environmental and fabrics technological know-how and their purposes. It additionally reports the character and the historic improvement of the equipped setting including the jobs of individuals operating within the development undefined.
Plastic Methods for Steel and Concrete Structures
It is a thoroughly revised, up-to-date and reset variation of the textual content that seemed with an identical identify through the Eighties. It covers the necessities of the newest layout criteria (BS5950, BS8110 and the Eurocodes) and should entice undergraduate and postgraduate scholars of civil and structural engineering and to working towards engineers.
- Integration of Nature and Technology for Smart Cities
- Testing and Balancing HVAC Air and Water Systems
- Smart-ECO Buildings towards 2020/2030: Innovative Technologies for Resource Efficient Buildings
- Modern Diesel Technology Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, 2nd edition
- Discrete Structural Optimization
Additional resources for Choosing a cooling system
5. The COP of combination refrigeration cycle is high, but the system is very complicated. 6 Adsorption Refrigeration System Driven by Compressor Compared with the conventional adsorption refrigeration system for which the adsorption quantity is relative to the temperature difference of the adsorption bed, the difference for this system is that the adsorption is relative to the pressure difference between two adsorption beds, which is formed by the compressor. Thus the adsorption quantity decreased with the pressure of the adsorption bed, and the temperature decreased during the desorption process, for which the cooling power was generated.
This is the earliest record of the adsorption refrigeration phenomenon. In the 1920s, G. E. Hulse proposed a refrigeration system in which silica gel-SO2 was used as the working pair for food storage in a train. It was powered by the combustion of propane and was cooled down by the convection heat transfer of air. The lowest refrigerating temperature could reach 12 ∘ C . R. Plank and J. Kuprianoff also introduced the adsorption refrigeration system with a working pair of activated carbon-methanol .
For adsorption refrigeration most refrigerant molecules are polar molecular gases that can be absorbed under the van der Waals force, such as ammonia, methanol, and hydrocarbons that can be adsorbed by activated carbon, zeolite, and silica gel. For physical adsorption the cycle adsorption quantity is generally from 10 to 20%. 4. The advantage of chemical adsorption refrigeration is the larger adsorption/desorption quantity, which is essential for the improvement of the specific cooling capacity per kilogram adsorbent (SCP, specific cooling power).