By Judy Monroe, Supenn Harrison
An advent to the cooking of Thailand together with such recipes as lemon poultry soup, satay, and Thai egg rolls. additionally contains info at the heritage, geography, customs, and folks of Thailand.
Read or Download Cooking the Thai Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks) PDF
Best recipes books
Leslie Beck’s fit Kitchen is a must have kitchen staple, with 250 luxurious recipes and quickly how you can assist you consume the healthiest vitamin attainable, together with meal-planning information, getting component sizes correct, fit cooking equipment, and extra. that includes recipes for breakfasts, lunches, snacks, appetizers, dinners, and cakes, this e-book may help you remain narrow and fit as you take pleasure in your entire favorite meals.
What's for dinner? money the freezer! This cookbook offers the instruments had to arrange and freeze scrumptious home-cooked food. You're taught quite a few tools for filling your freezers with recipes like:
* Apricot walnut crammed chicken
* Salmon patties with dill sauce
* Cheese & rice enchiladas with salsa verde
* Garlic parmesan rolls
* Chocolate banana popsicles
In addition to saving time, you'll be armed with money-saving suggestions and entire dietary info. With every thing you must be successful, you could dive into the area of freezer cooking and luxuriate in the super time- and money-saving advantages it brings in your lifestyles!
For greater than twenty years, Margaret Fox served up a few of California's tastiest breakfasts and brunches at her landmark eating place Cafe Beaujolais at the Mendocino coast. the unique MORNING meals shared Fox's mythical dishes and have become a convenience meals vintage. absolutely revised with the addition of 30 new recipes, evocative images, and a clean glance, the hot version of MORNING meals has all of the comfortable allure and culinary authority of the unique in an enthralling new package deal.
Fantastically provided cook dinner booklet, showcasing the signature dishes from 18 of the head eating places in Franschhoek, the wine and foodstuff capital of South Africa.
- Flavored Butter Recipes: Make Your Own Homemade Compound Butter (Recipe Top 50s Book 123)
- Brinjal Recipes (Eggplant) (Cookbook)
- Supermarket Vegan: 225 Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Real People in the Real World
- Never Too Late to Go Vegan: The Over-50 Guide to Adopting and Thriving on a Plant-Based Diet
- Seriously Simple Parties: Recipes, Menus & Advice for Effortless Entertaining
- Vegan with a Vengeance: Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock
Extra info for Cooking the Thai Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
Vegetable oil 1 lb. beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced 1 clove garlic, finely chopped ¥ medium onion, peeled and sliced ¥ c. sliced fresh mushrooms, or 1 3-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and cut into quarters 1 tbsp. fish sauce 1 tsp. sugar ¥ to 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves* 1. In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tbsp. oil over high heat for 1 minute. Add meat and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until beef begins to turn brown. Place meat in a bowl and set aside.
2. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook noodles, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft. 3. Drain noodles and rinse in cold water. Serve immediately. Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes Serves 4 Coconut Milk Coconut milk is a must for curries, sauces, and desserts. Unsweetened coconut is sold at health food stores, food co-ops, and some large supermarkets. If you don’t have time to make your own coconut milk, use canned coconut milk instead. 2 c. unsweetened dried coconut 3 c.
Stewing beef, cut into bite-sized pieces 1 clove garlic, finely chopped ø tsp. ground coriander ∏ tsp. pepper ø tsp. salt 1 stalk lemon grass, bottom onethird finely chopped 3 tbsp. fish sauce ¥ tsp. lemon rind, finely chopped 2 tbsp. chunky peanut butter 1 tbsp. sugar ¥ tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes 1 green onion, minced basil leaves or sliced red chilies for garnish 32 1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.