By Carla Sonheim, Steve Sonheim
Pass forward, enjoy your images. Creative images Lab is a suite of enjoyable and foolish images routines designed to educate you anything approximately your digital camera (and yourself!). no matter if you’re rockin’ a electronic SLR, some extent and shoot, or perhaps a telephone digicam, this e-book will: - offer effortless workouts that can assist you realize your personal own style.- take on the technical stuff.- discover a brand new means of seeing.- flip your digicam right into a robust instrument of self-expression.- assist you catch notable pictures to your web publication, social media, picture albums, your wall at domestic, or simply for yourself.You don’t must be a qualified photographer or personal pricey cameras and gear to get inspiring photographs. If you’ve ever taken an image, this publication is for you. caution: when you start, you’ll by no means are looking to stop.
Read or Download Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-Expression with your Camera (Includes 6 Mixed-Media Projects) (Lab Series) PDF
Similar photography books
Such a lot skilled photographers who paintings with 35mm ask an identical nagging query: in the event that they replaced to a bigger layout, could they recuperate photographs?
In Medium and massive structure images, popular specialist photographers Roger Hicks and Frances Schultz offer all of the functional and inventive assistance each aspiring photographer must grasp the realm past 35mm.
In transparent, no-nonsense language, this useful consultant info all of the percentages and obstacles of varied movie codecs, in addition to the simplest cameras and kit to take advantage of with every one. crucial, easy-to-read tables make it uncomplicated to match movie sizes, lens lengths, and different info at a look. Plus, the advisor is full of over two hundred beautiful images exhibiting the advantages of medium and massive structure images in motion.
• A accomplished advent to the various cameras and movie codecs to be had past 35mm
• comprises specialist pointers on deciding to buy apparatus, darkroom provides, and processing movie
Photographing birds on your yard is a handy, worthwhile, and addictive experience. secrets and techniques of yard poultry images is a consultant to that pursuit. during this ebook, writer and flora and fauna photographer J. Chris Hansen teaches suggestions for developing professional-quality photos of the topics correct on your backyard.
- Through the Negative: The Photographic Image and the Written Word in Nineteenth-Century American Literature (Literary Criticism and Cultural Theory)
- Photographing the 4th Dimension: Time
- Amateur Photographer [UK] (29 September 2012)
- Paul Ott: Photography about Architecture / Fotografie über Architektur
Extra resources for Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-Expression with your Camera (Includes 6 Mixed-Media Projects) (Lab Series)
Resist the urge to peek; how does this affect your shooting? 5. If you have photo-editing capability, put all twelve images on one page in sequence as a collage. How does the time lag between taking and viewing the shots affect the whole experience? indd 32 (Text) (Ray) (Fogra 39)Job:04-30554 Title:RP-Creative Photography Lab #175 Dtp:225 Page:32 4/26/13 11:00 AM 4/26/13 10:59 AM 020-039_C6 020-039_305 t 6/13 11:00 AM 6/13 10:59 AM I really like this relaxed and spontaneous set of images by Natalie Love.
2. Apply a thick layer of gesso onto your brayer and roll the gesso lightly onto the unprinted side of the cereal box (fig. 2). Use light pressure so some of the cereal box shows through; set aside to dry. 3. Size your shadow photo in your editing program to fit on your gessoed cardboard. Increase the contrast if necessary to give your image a solid white and black (fig. 3). The image will transfer backwards; you can reverse it before printing in your editing program if desired. Print your image according to the transferpaper instructions.
Indd 50 (Text) (Ray) (Fogra 39)Job:04-30554 Title:RP-Creative Photography Lab 05-C68902 #175 Dtp:225 Page:50 5/7/13 10:57 AM 4/26/13 11:05 AM 040-063_C6 040-063_305 /13 10:57 AM 6/13 11:05 AM Let’s Go! 1. Photograph six objects or scenes based on these prompts: orange, careful, tight, range, petite, and grave. 2. Use your very widest aperture (smallest number) to limit depth of field so only a small part of the image is in focus. 3. As always, do lots of test shots. 4. Study your images. Arrange them in a collage.